In order to help students dedicated to improve the lives of masses; we hold a $1,000 merit-based scholarship twice a year for students who study in one of the following fields: nursing, medicine, natural or applied sciences, or engineering.
How to Apply
The application process is very simple. In order to participate in the scholarship, you need to submit 100-300 word essay explaining why you should be considered for the scholarship. While you are free to write it the way you feel is best, please the following instructions in mind:
- If you are applying for fall scholarship, then the Final date of submission is 30th August 2016, and if you are applying for spring scholarship, then the final date to submit your application is 30th November 2016.
- It is important to highlight your achievements — but try to be concise and cover more achievements in fewer words.
- We are very particular about the accuracy of the information that you provide. Therefore, be sure to provide 100% accurate information in your submission.
- Please attest photos, videos, and certificates as a proof for supporting content.
In order for us to consider your submission, you must have a GPA of 3.0 — unless you are not yet enrolled in a college.
General Eligibility requirements
- All the winners must provide proof that meets following requirements:
- The winner must be 18 years old (on the day of disbursement).
- Must be a citizen of United States or Canada.
- Must be enrolled in a academic program in either healthcare or engineering related field.
Factors that we take into account while judging your essays
Grammar, creativity, drive, aptitude and personal achievements are some of important things that we factor in while judging your essays. We encourage you to edit, and re-edit it before submission.
We take the privacy of our applicants very seriously and all information submitted will be used for the sole purpose of deciding the scholarship winner(s).