- 1 Best Single Serve Coffee Maker – The Winners!
- 1.1 #1. Keurig K55 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker
- 1.2 #2. CHULUX Single Serve Coffee Maker Brewer
- 1.3 #3. Keurig K250 Single Serve
- 1.4 #4. Hamilton Beach FlexBrew 49983A Single Serve / Full Pot Coffee Maker
- 1.5 #5. De’Longhi NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Mini Me Single Serve Coffee Maker and Espresso Machine
- 1.6 #6. Ninja Coffee Bar Single-Serve System
- 2 Why You Should Invest In Single Serve Coffee Maker?
- 3 Best Single Serve Coffee Maker – Comparison!
- 4 Conclusion on Single Serve Coffee Maker
We get it. We’ve been there, browsing through websites, while we fix ourselves with a cup, something with our required amount of caffeine situated in it. Significantly, though, we found ourselves a couple of coffee makers perfect enough for our daily high-speed corporate life. Now, browsing through the work load seems much more satisfying with the right cup of coffee on the table.
And today, we’re about to help you feel the same level of satisfaction throughout your day. Especially when it comes to single server coffee makers, because these machines are the most convenient and quick coffee machines out there. And don’t we know it.
Best Single Serve Coffee Maker – The Winners!
Top-End Pick: Keurig K55
The #1 bestseller on Amazon, this single serve coffee maker provides you with just about everything you would hope to expect from them. the button controls help guide you throughout the process as they light up to indicate just what is required next, so for a first-time user of one of these devices.
Low-Budget Pick: CHULUX Single Serve
Another Amazon bestseller, this one specifically falls under espresso makers. Though it only serves K-cup pods, it’s coffee is the ideal morning wake-up call you need. It comes with a cool touch exterior, making sure you don’t burn yourself touching it while it heats up your caffeinated drink.
Being a Coffee-lover, you’ve probably already heard of these lovely contraptions, but let’s review just what these machines have to offer. A single serve coffee maker is a machine used for coffee brewing simply a single portion of coffee using capsules or pods that include the exact amount of coffee beans requires. They help reduce the amount of time required to make these by eliminating procedures such as measuring portions, including additives, etc.
Depending on exactly which type of coffee you prefer, you can get a certain type of singe serve coffee maker for each. But, if you’re an espresso lover, there are specific coffee makers that specify in espressos, especially due to the varied process. There are certain brands that simply rule the market when it comes to such coffee makers, but we’ve made our own list based on some key features we believe each of these machines should include.
Best Single Serve Coffee Maker – Our Top Picks!
Here are the best single serve coffee maker reviews by CoffeeMakersAdvisor which can help you get one and make your day start with a good espresso coffee.
The #1 bestseller on Amazon, this single serve coffee maker provides you with just about everything you would hope to expect from them. the button controls help guide you throughout the process as they light up to indicate just what is required next, so for a first-time user of one of these devices, this is a great product. The water reservoir at the side of this product, can fill up to 48 ounces of water, leaving you with plenty of cups before you’re required to refill it. Its large tray allows you to fill up a few large cups, along with travel mugs as well. But one of its favored qualities is its adaptability towards the different sizes of coffee pods, letting you cook up different amounts of coffee.
In terms of our specifics when it comes to coffee makers, we’ll leave you with the following:
- Capacity and cup selections: considering the variations in sizes that you can use, it’s a great quality.
- Brewing: the process being guided through different light arrangements on the machine itself, you’ll notice a recurrent good taste whenever you make it.
- Cleaning: A removable drip tray makes it an easy enough product to clean after.
- Noise: many reviewers seem to label it as noisy, but we seem to think it’s simply a hum, and only when the water reservoir is at use.
- Programmable Auto Off Timer: this is one its best benefits, seeing how you don’t need to stand guard to stop the machine once you believe it’s finished.
Another Amazon bestseller, this one specifically falls under espresso makers. Though it only serves K-cup pods, it’s coffee is the ideal morning wake-up call you need. It comes with a cool touch exterior, making sure you don’t burn yourself touching it while it heats up your caffeinated drink. It may not look like much, due to its space saving design, but it provides enough features to surprise you. Its durability is something most of the reviewers seem to love about it, some even going as far as counting up to 150 cups, definitely a long-lasting product.
With our specifics considered here, let’s look at the following features:
- Capacity and cup selection: this machine doesn’t really provide you with a variety in size, but K-cup pods themselves have enough variations in flavor types to make up for it.
- Brewing: due to its one touch technology, you won’t have to do much other than press that one button to have your cup of coffee ready in about 5 minutes.
- Cleaning: the drip tray is removable, making it easier to clean after, while also including a filter basket to avoid any dust or powder that could present itself in the coffee later.
- Noise: there have been no complaints over its slight hum.
- Programmable Auto Off Timer: an important feature for all machines, this one can be found on this contraption as well.
A sleek and slim design, again from Keurig, provides a black and white touch screen to help you make your cup of singe serve coffee. A water reservoir of 40 oz. you’re much likely to be able to handle enough cups, at least 5, of whichever choice. This one even comes with a control over the level of caffeine strength in your coffee cup, with the same K-cup pods used for regular cups.
Our specifics in mind, let’s take a look at this specific single serve coffee maker:
- Capacity and cup selection: this coffee maker can handle more sizes of k-cup pods than the others mentioned (4, 6, 8, 10 oz.). it even allows you to brew with a carafe while utilizing k-carafe pods, making it include several variations, all in all a great investment.
- Brewing: the touch screen helps you make special customizations, while viewing your brewing process thoroughly.
- Cleaning: including a removable drip tray, it makes it easier to clean up after, which helps keep the taste original, and no mix-ups.
- Noise: there have been no complaints about this machine’s noise level.
Programmable Auto Off Timer: there are no auto timers on this machine.
With its most unique feature being its flexibility, this coffee maker can be used as a single serve coffee maker, or a full pot coffee maker. Add on to that its versatility regarding single serve coffee itself, offering to use ground coffee instead, and this is the most flexible coffee maker on this list. With its size, you can even fill up your travel mug as you head to the office. While its versatility might make it seem as a large enough commodity, this machine is sized to fit.
Now, let’s have a look at our specifics regarding this machine:
- Capacity and cup selection: it can accommodate K-cup pods, but not of all sizes. But, due to its ability to substitute them for actual ground coffee, the lack of size variations is not an issue any more.
- Brewing: this includes a ‘Quick Start’ guide that provides a step-to-step guide on the entire brewing procedure.
- Cleaning: the removable parts allow you to clean them up in your dishwasher.
- Noise: There have been no complaints about the noise level of this machine
- Programmable Auto Off Timer: you can automatically choose to pause, serve and shut off. The shut off occurs automatically after two hours of inactivity.
An exclusively lovely espresso machine, it features a thermoblock heating system, making you not require any heating previous to the coffee making, while even allowing you to make cold beverages. It comes with a removable 27-ounce water tank, making it easy to fill, as well as reduce the amount of fills you require. The reviewers, including us, strongly suggest this one for your espresso needs. A 15-bar automatic pressure bar allows you to customize your coffee flavor as you wish to.
Looking at our specifics now, let’s see where this espresso coffee maker ranks:
- Capacity and cup selection: Seeing how this machine is exclusively used with Nescafe Dulce Gusto Capsules, along with less options on sizes, it can be attributed to providing less choices. But, the capsules in question provide enough variation to outrank that.
- Brewing: once you’ve filled up the machine, added the capsule, all you need to do is press the start button and let the machine do all the work here.
- Cleaning: it’s stainless steel drip dray is known to be safe for dishwasher cleaning, another easily performed clean. With semiautomatic stop flow buttons, to help stop the flow of excess water, what else can you ask for.
- Noise: there have been no complaints over noise for this machine.
- Programmable Auto Off Timer: this machine isn’t automatic, and will require manual attention to stop the procedure.
A pod-free machine, this single serve system is the most varied coffee maker present in this list. It provides 5 separate brew types that you can indulge upon, including Café forte providing an amplified brewery complex flavor. With a built in Frothier, you can froth your milk as you add in the coffee, right with this machine. Among the sizes, this machine can brew 4 specific ones: a regular cup, an XL cup, a Travel mug, as well as a multi-purpose mug. You even have an option of choosing over a classic or a rich brew, with the intensity of the taste differing based on which option you choose.
With the amount of variety in this machine in mind, let’s look at our specifics:
- Capacity and cup selection: even though this is a pod-free machine, the amount of variety and customization offered here, wins us over.
- Brewing: it comes with a one touch technology, while helping you choose the correct variation. It’s a pleasure.
- Cleaning: there’s a ‘clean’ light that would go on when requiring a clean-up, and it’s said to clean easily.
- Noise: there have been no complaints on any noise regarding this product
- Programmable Auto Off Timer: it’s said to automatically shut off for you.
Why You Should Invest In Single Serve Coffee Maker?
If our product descriptions and reviews haven’t already motivated you to gather your credit card and sign up to buy these products, let’s have a look at why it is exactly that you should invest in a Single Serve Coffee Maker:
- You won’t be wasting any precious coffee as the capsules, or pods, come with enough coffee beans for one cup, making you aware of just how much coffee will be made.
- Since you’re simply using a drip from your capsules or pods, you won’t require to clean up anything off of any filters.
- They’re speed is something every coffee lover will appreciate, as they make coffee in close to 5 minutes.
- With the high variety in capsules, you’ll be able to experiment with different flavors and tastes at a very low effective cost. Especially considering how one capsule simply provides you with one cup, while buying beans you’d have to purchase a certain quota.
- You save space as well, seeing ow all the equipment you need to make a cup of coffee with these machines is the machine itself, which will be much smaller, and the capsules themselves.
- Comparing it to daily coffee use, if you’re one to go to a café instead due to time restrictions, you’ll be saving up in the long run. The machine might seem like a huge investment, but if you calculate your yearly expenses, you’ll realize just how much you’re saving.
Best Single Serve Coffee Maker – Comparison!
Here are the best single serve coffee maker Comparison by CoffeeMakersAdvisor which can help you get one and make your day start with a good espresso coffee.
|Models||Dimensions||Our Rating||Buy Now|
|Keurig K55 Single||9.8 x 13.3 x 13||4.6/5.0||Check Lowest Price|
|CHULUX Single Serve||7.5 x 4.3 x 9.8||4.5/5.0||Check Lowest Price|
|Keurig K250||16.2 x 11 x 16.1||4.7/5.0||Check Lowest Price|
|Hamilton Beach FlexBrew||10.8 x 11.8 x 15.8||4.3/5.0||Check Lowest Price|
|De’Longhi NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto||9.5 x 6.3 x 12.1||4.4/5.0||Check Lowest Price|
|Ninja Coffee Bar Single-Serve||12.2 x 11 x 16.3||4.7/5.0||Check Lowest Price|
Conclusion on Single Serve Coffee Maker
In conclusion, a single serve coffee maker, while improving the level of taste in your coffee, will improve the time spent making it, lessening it drastically, and will even reduce your costs. There are so many benefits to purchasing one, that we have definitely chosen to upgrade ourselves from the tacky coffee consumed before.
As we sip our single serve espresso, we hope you have chosen to upgrade your coffee as well. Or will you be making do with crappy, cheap caffeine to make your day another average session?
Do let us know what you thought of our article in the comment section provided below.